Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week 9 EOC: Creative Content


For my creative content I will be making a billboard to help spread the word of my product Zin Sticks! I will be creating this billboard by first using a rough draft on paper then using the computer to help bring my visions to life! I hope to really push forward my product with everyone and get it to the masses by the billboard, Although you are supposed to keep your eyes on the road while driving I believe a billboard is used to just catch your attention for a quick minute but what if there was a follow up? What if there was something you had to do in order to see the rest of the image? What if you had to log into a site to access coupons? Having all of these questions answered by a simple billboard is my goal to achieve.  I want to advertise this to not only get people to see my product but to draw clicks to my website to not only fill in my vistors but hopefully get them to check out other products on the site helping me and my advertising partners to make more of a presence in the market!

No comments:

Post a Comment