Tuesday, December 9, 2014

EOC Week 10: Three Great Mission Statements

"We've got everything you've been searching for"


I made three quotes in my head when i started this company but this one stands out the most to me, I do believe our company has everything you may have wanted in a quick snack. Not just for alcohol but for any use! For children a quick snack at work, you name it we will take care of it! And with many options and flavor to choose from there's nothing you cannot find to satisfy our customers needs. Over time I only hope to expand this company for the better and keeping positive relationships with my connections, hoping to expand with pleasure and making our partners work easier with us simply because we have a neutral standpoint and not looking for competition, it's a big risk but I am willing to take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment